TPT Sneak-a-Peek



Did you take advantage of the HUGE Teachers Pay Teachers Back-to-School sale?!  I most certainly did!!  And with 17 days and counting until our first day of school, I'm psyched to have some new goodies to add to my classroom.  I'm joining the Blog Hoppin' Linky Party to share a few of my purchases...


This is a great packet by Susan over at T.G.I.F.  There are awesome activities in here for Common Core (1.NBT.1).  I'm definitely planning to use these in my math workshop!


For several years I have had "make math vocabulary cards" on the to-do list.  This, however, has NOT yet happened!  Thank goodness for Mrs. Mabe at Fabulous Firsties.  She saved the day with these adorable Common Core math vocabulary cards!  I have already printed, cut, and laminated them.  SCORE!


More Common Core goodies!!  Can you tell I can't get enough?!!  This is a fantastic assessment tool.  It will be perfect to use during my reading CAFE conferences.  Jodi at Fun in First has thought of everything for ELA!  So grateful to her!


When I came across this fluency activity from Kelli at Castles and Crayons I knew I had to have it.  I just love the idea of having this out at my small group reading table for the kids to practice while I get my other friends ready for their Daily 5 round.  They will roll the die, and read the fluency phrase.  Quick, easy and fun!


Another great purchase from Susan at T.G.I.F.!  This is going to be awesome to help kick-off my school year.  I'm especially excited to use the icebreaker activity in Morning Meeting.  


I snagged some great loot last week!  What did YOU buy at the TPT sale?!  

No comments

Back to Top