Daily Schedule Cards, Again!

My classroom is READY!!  Tomorrow we officially go back (meetings and such) and the kids arrive on Wednesday.  I took some pics of the finished classroom on Friday, but I'm not happy with how some of them came out... so hopefully I can get some better ones and post them tomorrow.

When I was setting up my room last week I was so excited to put up my new Daily Schedule cards.  And then, the unthinkable happened.  They were TOO SMALL for my pocket chart!!!!  Not cool.  I thought I had measured, but apparently I was WAY OFF!

So, of course, I had to update them.  Now they fit PERFECTLY and I am very, very pleased.  I posted the new version in my TPT store.  If you previously bought the first set, and found they were too small for your needs, leave me a comment with your TPT username and email address and I'll send you the updated version for free!





1 comment

  1. I have never used schedule cards, but have thought about this year. My problem is where can I hang 1 more thing? LOL These look great!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top