November Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for November's Currently... cause everybody is doing it... and I want IN too!!


LISTENING - Anyone else watch Nashville?  Loving this new show already.  So much good country.  Makes me feel like I don't live in snowy CNY, haha!

LOVING - More sleep?  Enough said!

THINKING - Yep, that to-do list isn't happening today.  However, my DVR will be getting a lot of use!

I am WANTING a do-over weekend because I am NEEDING to feel better very soon.  I had a fantastic weekend planned visiting my sister, brother-in-law, and niece in Chicago.  But when I got there I felt awful and hit the Walgreens clinic... STREP has found me again.  I love teaching first grade, but in the past three years I have never had strep so much in all my life!  I spent most of my weekend quarantined on the couch, watching my 17-month old niece from afar.  I did NOT get enough snuggles this weekend!  I want a DO-OVER!!

MUSIC - My firsties love when we have time for Musical Math Boxes.  Math Boxes are part of the Everyday Math curriculum that consist of review questions.  I keep the game simple... we answer a few questions, I play some music, the kiddos move to a new spot.  I don't remove any chairs, no one is left out... everybody jams.  I am selfish and like to play Kidz Bop so I can sing and dance along.

Hoping to post some good stuff I've been working on soon... and keep your eyes out for a new blog design currently in progress!

7 comments

  1. Loving your math box idea!
    I too, would like to feel better STAT!
    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo, that's no fun - feel better soon!!

    I have just started watching Nashville. It looks very good (and addicting too)
    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the linky party....hope you feel better soon..strep is rough!!!! I understand feeling bad though....this weather has me feeling out of sorts as well!

    mrsthigpenskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate strep throat. I don't know about you but it literally knocks me out. I'm shaky and have cold sweats. It is the worst thing ever. I hope you feel better soon!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Nashville too but I have yet to see Kimberly Williams Paisley??? Have I just missed her somehow? LOL I am a new follower!
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Kimberly's first episode was just last week and it was a brief appearance. I hope we see more of her in the upcoming episodes!!
      Colleen :-)

      Delete
  6. I hope you are feeling tons better now...I think it got sent my way though. :o/ Have a wonderful long weekend. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top