Elves and S.T.A.R. Readers

Quick post tonight... just wanted to share some of the photos from what we have been up to in our classroom and recommend a new product!

Sneaky has an important job... watching over us!

Hiding in our marbles... what team will fill their cup first?!

We made our own elves with this glyph.  Click HERE to download the patterns.

Hard at work!

Love those polka dots!

All done!

My bloggy buddy Lisa over at Growing Firsties just came out with her S.T.A.R. Readers pack.  And guess what?  She asked me to be one of her contributing editors.  I was so flattered!  S.T.A.R. Readers is a foundation for a reading workshop.  It stands for Study, Think, Ask, Respond.  It is 82 pages of goodness!  And the best part?  It's on sale right now.  Hop on over to her TPT Store and check it out!



On another note... I am one follower away from 50.  So excited!!!  When I hit that magic number I'll definitely need to have a giveaway.  Hopefully I can figure out that Rafflecopter thingamajig!  

Ten more days of school until Christmas break... we can make it!  

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, Colleen! I soooo appreciated your feedback!

    And, you can definitely figure out the rafflecopter thing...it's kinda handy.

    LOVE your elf mischief!!! :)
    Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties is having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better get to work with the rafflecopter.
    I am your 50th follower! Your blog is great. I enjoyed reading it tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top