Makin' a List, Checkin' it Twice

It is officially the holiday season!  There are 23 days until Christmas.  (And 19 days until we begin our Christmas break at 3:30... but really, who's counting?)  This week I'm kicking Christmas into full gear in my classroom.

Click HERE for Natalie's FREEBIE

I'm makin' my list, and checkin' it twice!  I started my holiday preparations by stocking up at the TpT Cyber Sale.  Here are some of the goodies I snatched up for December...

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to Download

And I picked up a few things for future social studies units...

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to Download

Click HERE to Download


This weekend I got my stockings ready to hang by the chimney with care.  I always label each stocking with a student's name in puffy paint, and hang them on the windows at the beginning of December.  Then on the last day of school before break I fill them with my Christmas gift (a book from Scholastic) and yummy treats.  My firsties go crazy when they see them all filled up!


And, of course, I wrapped my holiday read alouds.  I found this idea on Pinterest in the spring and have been waiting all year to do it!  I added date labels to mine, because I have a certain order I like to read my December books in.  

A lil' "Home Alone" action on the TV.  LOVE my holiday movies!

All wrapped up!

Our Elf on the Shelf will be making his debut tomorrow...

I am so excited to start all the holiday fun in my classroom!!  Now hopefully my kiddos can have fun learning and not go TOO crazy...

2 comments

  1. I love your blog. I just included you in my newest blog post here.
    http://flyingintofirst.blogspot.com/2012/12/new-bloggy-friends-and-my-rak.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for the shout out! Love the design of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top