Picture Perfect Christmas & TPT App

Fun fact I just learned today... Teachers Pay Teachers now has an app!  It's free of course, and totally amazing.  I love the look of it already and know that I will use it A TON... like when I'm in bed but can't sleep and I'm blog-stalking and adding items to my TPT wish list.  It's so hard to use the TPT website on my iPhone because everything is simply too small!  This app is just what the doctor ordered.  So go download it already!

Get this app NOW!

My TPT Products... they are looking good in this app!

A quick way to check out the current sales!



And, now, on to what's truly important... IT'S CHRISTMAS VACATION TIME!!!  Phew.  We made it.  And we had fun along the way.  The week was filled with holiday-themed activities each day, from crafts to centers to games.  Here are a few things that we've been up to...

Parent gift courtesy of Oriental Trading... so easy!

Hard at work creating a lasting memory for the tree!

Sorting Common and Proper Nouns

Sorting Nouns and Verbs

Sorting Nouns and Verbs... Despite the exasperated hands-on-head, it wasn't that stressful of an activity!


Thursday we spent the day focusing on gingerbread activities.

If I Were a Gingerbread Boy...

If I Were a Gingerbread Girl...

Roll, Say, Keep Gingie Sight Word Game

Making Gingerbread Houses

There was A LOT of sugar in our classroom!

This lil' guy was meticulous!  



Official "Most Candy Used" Gingerbread House!


Friday was dedicated to the Polar Express!

Measuring Center

Vowel Sorting

Missing Addend Center

My Polar Express PJ Day Outfit!


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a RELAXING break!!!

4 comments

  1. Love the photos!! We are now your newest follower!! We are having a blog hop over at our blog: Here is the link: http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowed-in-guest-blog-hop-new-year-new.html We would LOVE for you to participate. Thanks for considering. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran across your cute blog! I didn't know TPT had an app. That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colleen,
    Just found your blog from Primary Possibilities! I had no idea TpT had an App! Nice! We are now following you!

    We just started blogging. We were nominated for the Liebster blog award and we are paying it forward to you. It's a warm fuzzy. Check out our post and decide if you'd like to accept! http://collaborationcuties.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-nomination.html

    :O)
    Amanda and Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Sorry about that! I was blinded by the cuteness of your blog and missed the Liebster in your sidebar! Sorry! :O)

      Delete

Back to Top