February Currently

February already?!  Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade!


Are you sensing a trend here with this month's Currently?!

Yesterday was my dreaded tonsillectomy.  Everything went very well, today I came home from the hospital, and now I'm just trying to manage the pain and keep up with my water consumption.  I'm lucky enough to be staying with my parents, and there is nothing better than a lot of TLC from Mom and Dad!  So for the next two weeks I'll be in my cozy sweatpants, taking frequent naps, catching up on my blogging, and enjoying a lot of Jell-O!  (I'm really, really going to be missing all the good Superbowl snacking this year, GRR.)

6 comments

  1. Oh that sounds painful! Enjoy the time with your parents and take care :)
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon & get lots of rest! Nothing better than TLC from the parents - they always make things better :) Found you through the Currently & so excited to be your newest follower!!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I've got my cozy pants on, too :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE sweatpants....I wear them too much:) haha....nothing like a lazy day though. Hope you feel better soon!! Newest follower here!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you-it's no fun recovering from surgery-even if you can do it in sweatpants!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a quick recovery! It sounds like you are dressed perfectly for the weekend. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top