Super Sale Buys


I scored some great loot from the Super Sunday Sale at TPT!  And, of course, I just love that the money I spend on TPT goes to actual teachers.  There were so many items I wanted to buy, but I tried really hard to prioritize what I will need over the next few months.  Here are a few of the great deals I found...

In Science, our next unit will focus on Astronomy.  My resources at school are pretty limited, so I'm excited to have found a great space pack.  After Astronomy, we will move on to our Living Things unit.  We will briefly study plants, but the bulk of the unit will focus on animals.  I can't wait for this one, because we will be following along in writing with our All About Animals Books.  AWESOME!

Find It HERE

Find It HERE

Find It HERE

Find It HERE


Then I moved on to a little clipart binge.  I have some projects that I want to work on this month, and this clipart will be PERFECT!

Find it HERE

Find It HERE

Find It HERE

Find It HERE

Find It HERE

Find It HERE


What did you SCORE during the big game?

5 comments

  1. Love your finds for habitats and animals. And the space unit looks amazing! So fun to have new items to jump start your teaching! Thanks for sharing :)

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts from Ashley Hughes...so cute.
    We have similar science units. One fun idea we do: send home a cheap pair of binoculars when the moon will be out and have the kids look through them at the moon. It is super neat.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great finds there. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Also, thanks for linking up on my FB post today. Glad I found you! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the link up on FB! LOVE finding new blogs!!!
      Colleen :-)

      Delete

Back to Top