Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines FLASH Freebie

It's been a long week for me... and I wasn't even teaching!  Recovering from this tonsillectomy has been rough and painful.  It's not quite the ice cream and naps that people talk about, that's for sure.  A few complications had me down and out, but hopefully the worst is over and this coming week I will be able to get some more rest and build up my food stamina (Jell-O, Ensure, and mashed potatoes are getting pretty tiresome).

This week when I had a few hours of pain relief, I updated some of my TPT products.  I've been mostly making cosmetic changes, and taking a few older items out.  It feels good to clean it all up.

Though I won't be spending this Valentines Day with my firsties, I wanted to share a literacy center I made with you.  This will be a FLASH FREEBIE until midnight (EST) tonight!  I hope you can use it this week with your little ones.  Click HERE to download Sweetheart Synonyms.



  Enjoy your week!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome! So glad you like it. Colleen :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! This is a perfect activity for this week! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! So glad you can use it. Colleen :-)

      Delete
  3. Colleen,
    I'm so sorry you have been so sick...what a drag! I agree it's nice to revamp some tpt stuff as you look at your old stuff and think really?!?! Hope you are on the mend and thanks so much for the freebie. Happy V day!
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day gets better, thank goodness!
      I look back at some of my TPT products and they look so frumpy! They've got to go haha!
      Glad you could use the freebie!
      Colleen :-)

      Delete
  4. Bummer I missed the flash freebie! Looks so cute! I am your newest follower!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog through First Grade and Fabulous' FB post. I'm happy to be your new stalker...follower! :)

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete