March Currently

It's that time again... linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade...


LISTENING - I love HGTV.  I don't have a house.  I'm not planning to buy a house any time soon.  But I LOVE watching home shows!

LOVING - My new couch.  It's a sectional and it's so comfy!  I know I'll get a lot of napping working done here!

THINKING - Dinner is a pain to make!  Anyone else agree?  First you've got to think about what you'd like... then you have to make it, and then you have to clean up!  It seems like too much work to me.

WANTING - More sleep.  I am STILL recovering from this tonsillectomy that I blogged about in February's Currently!  This is taking WAY too long to be done with, and I have lost A LOT of sleep in the past month.  I need more sleep!!!

NEEDING - I also began my St. Patrick's Day unit last month... and have not touched it since.  I need to get it finished... after I get some sleep.  The cover page is done at least, haha.

LIKE, LOVE, HATE - At first all I could think of were food words!  Probably because I'm contemplating dinner right now.  I like cookies, but doesn't everybody?  I hate cats.  I think they are sneaky.  I just don't trust them.  I'm more of a dog person.  A small dog person.  I love my new iPhone 5.  It is awesome!  And I ordered a custom monogrammed case from Etsy.  Fabulous.  

Happy March!

5 comments

  1. Oh how I love your iPhone case!
    And I totally hear you about making dinner... finding what you're gonna make is the worst part! I never know what to do for supper and it takes me forever to come up with something!
    Sara
    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my iPhone 5, too. Maybe just a little too much. I also hate making dinner. It feels like a chore. I am lucky that my hubby doesn't mind Lean Cuisines and my son isn't a big eater, but he will eat just about anything. :) Tonight though, no cooking for me... our friend is smoking pulled pork for a party right now. YEAH for me!

    Take Care!
    Julie
    OwlSeeYouInThirdGrade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! I always feel so mean saying I hate cats, but I have six dogs and cats are so arrogant!! :)
    Your couch is wonderful! Have a great Sunday!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same about cooking. That is why frozen meals are created! You should try the Lean Cuisine Asian Salad. It is in the frozen food Isle of the grocery store. It is amazing and takes 2 minutes and 30 seconds to cook! ;)
    I love your sofa too! I am also in need of one!

    Jessica
    Fluttering In First

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your like, love, hate. Cookies are awesome and dogs are way better than cats! I also need more sleep. I hope you can get some to heal up from your surgery.

    Happy March!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top