Subtraction BOOM! {Flash Freebie}

Can you tell I'm on a math kick right now?!

My firsties need more practice with subtraction facts.  I have addition games for days, but need to build up my subtraction game stash.

So I created a Subtraction BOOM game to add to my "Math with a Buddy" area during Math Workshop. It's a simple game in which a player chooses a card and solves the subtraction fact.  If they get the answer correct, they keep the card.  If they get it wrong, the card goes back in the pile.  If a BOOM! card is pulled, the player must put ALL their cards back!  The player with the most cards at the end is the winner.

There are 72 subtraction facts in the game, as well as BOOM! cards, Lose a Turn cards, and Take One More cards.

I've uploaded the game to my TPT Store and I'm offering it as a FLASH FREEBIE for the next hour.  If you download it, don't forget to leave me some love!


5 comments

  1. Thanks so much! I left feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you could use this! Colleen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kiddos will love this! Thanks so much!!
    Christy :)

    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, missed it. Love the name, it sound super catch and fun! Sounds like a great math tub game to have!!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top