FREE Apple Learning & Awesome Rebates

This week I scored BIG in the teacher department!  I got my learn on AND got some awesome deals on supplies!


This week I attended a workshop at the Apple store in my local mall.  Last year I bought my MacbookPro from Best Buy, and while I've definitely learned a lot as I've used it, there is still A LOT that I don't even know about!  So I got online and started researching how to get some training on my Apple products.  While I know that you can get One-to-One support if you buy your Mac at the Apple store, I NEVER knew that Apple has FREE workshops in-store!  Seriously awesome.  They have workshops on just about everything... Macs, iPads, iPhones, iPhoto, iMovie.  I attended the iPhoto workshop, since I haven't been using iPhoto the right way.  I couldn't ever seem to figure out how to organize my photos, but the workshop cleared up all my misconceptions and now I'm an iPhoto pro!  Next week I'm taking the iMovie workshop, which will be awesome in helping me spice up my end-of-year video yearbook.  The class sizes are very small (no more than 5-6 people).  Summer is the PERFECT time to learn, especially since the morning session is from 8:30-9:30am.  If you want to learn more about your Apple products, check it out!


Then my bestie informed me that Staples now offers a $2 instant rebate for every old binder that you return.

WHAT?!!!

SUCH a great deal!  For every old binder you return, you get $2 instantly towards the purchase of a new binder.  This was so perfect for me, because one of the projects on my summer to-do list was to streamline my binders.  I want them all to have a cohesive look.

I returned 13 binders, so that gave me $26 towards my 13 new binders.  Then, with my Staples Reward check, I ended up spending $18 on my new binders.  Did you hear that?!!  $18.  AH-mazing.

You need to gather your old binders and run to Staples RIGHT NOW!



Out with the old...

in with the new!  (The pretty purple one is going to be for my teaching/planning binder!)


I can't wait to whip up some cute binder covers and organize these bad boys!!!

1 comment

  1. I keep saying I need to take a class! I got my MacBook a few months ago and I know there is so much more I could be doing with it!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top