September Currently

September is HERE!!!

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade...



Listening - I love Big Brother, and I'm not ashamed to say it!  I'm a few episodes behind so I'm in catch-up mode today.

Loving - I can't believe Labor Day is here already!  Today I'm relaxing and getting ready for the big week ahead.  Officially back to work tomorrow!

Thinking - Wednesday is our first day with the kiddos.  I can't wait to meet my new batch of firsties.  I have been putting their lil' names on EVERYTHING in my classroom, and I can't wait to put a name with a face.

Wanting - The pieces are FINALLY coming together in my guest room/office.  I am hoping to get some time in today to finish organizing it.  Pics to come!

Needing - I have just a few (well, maybe more than a few) things on my back-to-school to do list that I need to accomplish in the next 48 hours.  It will get done.  It will get done.  It will get done.

Happy Heart - This month it will make my heart happy if I increase my run time.  I need to speed up!  I feel like I have been at a plateau with my running and I need some serious speed work this month.  Of course, I also need to keep balance at school.  September is historically a month that involves being overwhelmed with school work, working late, and eating cereal or straight up junk food for dinner.  I CAN maintain balance.  (Well, I THINK I can haha!).  And this month I need more FaceTime with my nieces!  I won't see them until Columbus Day weekend and that seems like FOREVER away.  So FaceTime to the rescue!

What are you up to Currently?

3 comments

  1. I'm working on decorating my office too - can't wait to see your pics! Good luck with your kiddos this week!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day on Wednesday meeting your kiddos and starting your year! I have never tried FaceTime, I thought I was doing great to learn how to Skype!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen on BALANCE, Colleen! I NEEEEED that!!!
    Looking forward to your office pics!!!
    Hugs & Smiles - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top