BIG Sale and New Products


Just a quick post to let you know I'm participating in the big sale.  There's nothing I like better than a good TPT sale.  My own wish list is ready, baby!  How about yours?

{My Store} will be 20% off.  Be sure to use the code TPT3 when checking out for an extra 10% off!

March is just around the corner, so be sure to check out my St. Patrick's Day products…





Check out what's included in this pack…






I also recently finished my Holiday QR Code Bundle - Read the Room.  This bundle saves you money big time… especially if you get it on sale!  It includes Read the Room QR Codes for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's Day.

While you're in my store, check out a couple of my best selling products...






Happy Shopping!

No comments

Back to Top