February Currently on a Snow Day!

February… 5th already!  Oops, I'm a little behind on my post.  Time to link up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently!


Listening - I'm catching up on my DVR today and watching last week's Nashville.  Such a great show!

Loving - My snow day!!!  You'll never find me complaining about a snow day… then again, we don't get them that often, despite the fact that I live in a very snowy region (Syracuse, NY).  I might feel differently if I'd had as many snow days as some other teachers in the country!

Thinking - There are 7 more teaching days left until our week-long February break.  This is one of the major advantages of teaching in upstate NY.  And yes, I realize I'm greedy for thinking of more time off!  Really, I'm just looking forward to going home to Rochester and seeing my family.  My nieces will be in town, wahoo!  I was fortunate enough to spend last weekend in Chicago with them.  Can't wait to see them again so soon!



Wanting - I really want a new camera bag.  I have a very plain, boring black one that I bought at the camera store.  It is not cute or fashionable at all.  Then I discovered Darby Mack Designs.  They have some adorable bags!  I really, really, really want one.  Maybe I can carve out some funds in this months budget, haha.


Needing - I really need to get on the treadmill.  I have no excuse since I've had ALL DAY to do whatever I wanted!  I'm just so sick of the treadmill this winter.  I really need to get back outside.  Running is MUCH more enjoyable that way.  Grr winter.

2 Truths and a Fib - I am terrible at these kinds of things.  I can never think of interesting things to share!
1.  FIB - I can't stand coffee.  I wish I liked it.  It smells good.  I like the idea of it, just not the taste.  Plus, let's be honest… I can barely get out the door and to work in a timely fashion.  I would never have enough time to stop at DD in the morning!
2.  TRUTH - I am missing part of my kneecap.  I broke it in college.  My knee dislocated, which I didn't realize so I continued my fun night out.  Problem was, the back of the kneecap broke off since I kept walking (okay, dancing) around on it all night.  Oops.  
3.  TRUTH - Pizza is definitely my most favorite food.  I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Yum!


In other news… I have made it to 200 Followers, wahoo!!!!  My giveaway will be posted by this weekend.  I have some fabulous blogger buddies that are contributing.  If you'd like to jump in on the fun, just comment or email me with what you'd like to add to my giveaway!

What are you up to Currently?

4 comments

  1. It's a snow day here in Indiana as well! Your nieces are ADORABLE!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza is definitely yummy--and I agree it can be eaten at anytime of the day!
    -Lovely Nina
    http://lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Congrats again and the kneecap story----ugh....! ;)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your nieces are PRECIOUS!! I hope you enjoyed your snow day! I love days where I can stay inside all day and get "snowed in"! Congratulations on your 200 followers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top