Sight Word Game {Flash Freebie} and Word Work Activities Update

Just a quick post tonight to announce a lil' FLASH FREEBIE!  

I love the sight word game BOOM and until now I had just been mixing in some BOOM cards with the sight word cards that I already had.  (Which were plain and boring and did NOT match my BOOM cards.  And of course, that just won't do!)

This game includes the Dolch Pre-Primer, Primer, First, and Second Grade lists.

So snag it while it's FREE!






And, if you already own my Word Work Activities, I have updated them to include this game!  If you don't already own it… now would be a good time to buy it!  With the addition of the Sight Word BOOM game the price will be going up tomorrow!


3 comments

  1. Hello,
    I just found your super cute blog through Ash. Love the polka dots-they're kind of my thing too. Congrats on your nomination too!
    Melissa
    Keep Calm and Love First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to have found you, too!
      Colleen :-)

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad I found your blog on Farley's Oh Boy 4th Grade! Your blog is super cute! I love your sight words cards! Your word work pack looks great, I will have to check it out.
      I am running my first giveaway for a TpT gift certificate and an item from my store if you are interested, it ends Wednesday!
      Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

      Delete

Back to Top