Five for Friday... on Spring Break!

It's officially spring break.  In fact, I have been on break since Wednesday afternoon.  It has been GLORIOUS already!  

Since I have just a little extra time, haha, I thought I'd share what we've been up to in this week's Five for Friday.




Bulletin board time!  We needed something for spring.  These little birdies are adorable!  And birds can stay up on the bulletin board for a LONG time... perhaps until June!  ;-)




My stamps came!  I am loving VistaPrint.  These custom stamps were so easy to make!  And Maria from Kinder-Craze even has a video tutorial to show you how it's done.  Check it out {HERE}.  My firsties are LOVING the "Rock Star Quality Work" stamp.




I know you've seen other bloggers talking about Sit Spots.  I ordered some and finally got around to putting them on my carpet.  They are AH-mazing!  The colors match my classroom decor perfectly.  So far they are a hit with my kiddos.  Let's hope the novelty doesn't wear off any time soon!  I love that everyone has a specific spot to sit.  This is helpful for partner talks, classroom management, and personal space issues.  Thank you Sit Spots!!!




Check out this email I got this week.  I feel like a real winner, haha!  I mean, I should get some sort of actual award for this.  
Apparently I have saved far too many TPT files at school...
Good thing the tech department likes me!!!  ;-)



The time has arrived!  I'm off for a week of fun-in-the-sun in Myrtle Beach, SC!!!  I cannot WAIT to get there.  Just gotta get through that 14+ hour drive (yuck).  But here's what's waiting on the other end...

I'm off for a much needed pedicure and then to pack my bags.  Vacation here I come!!!

No comments

Back to Top