May Currently and the End of the Year?!

I'm so happy that it's May!  The weather is finally getting a little more mild.  May and June are super busy months but there are so many fun activities both in and outside of school!  

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for Currently...


Listening - Old School is on TBS.  This movie makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it!  I adore Will Ferrell and Vince Vaughn.

Loving - My nieces will be visiting this week!  I'm so excited because I haven't seen them in what feels like forever.  The hard part will be that they will be an hour and a half away while I'm working during the week.  But they are planning a trip to visit my classroom and hang out so that makes me happy.  And I'll get to spend all of Mother's Day weekend with them.  WAHOO!!!

Thinking - So I signed up for the big race on Sunday.  10 miles of hills.  I think I might be crazy.  And I wish the race was tomorrow instead of Sunday because I'm going to be nervous and worried all weekend!  What have I gotten myself into?!!

Wanting - Now that it's May I'm ready to start making summer plans.  The countdown is ON for many of you, since your summer breaks start at the end of May.  I have until June 25th (ouch!) but I'm already in the mood to start planning some trips and fun times.
If you're planning your end-of-year activities for school, check out my End-of-Year Class Awards {Bright Chevron}...
I also have an End-of-Year Class Awards {Printer Friendly Version} if you're looking to save ink!

Needing - I am badly in need of a good night's sleep.  It's been a very long week.  I'm looking forward to curling up and sleeping in tomorrow!

Surprise - Well it's no surprise that I LOVE Susan's blog ~  T.G.I.F!  She is an amazing first grade teacher and blogger.  She shares AWESOME ideas and strategies.  Check her out!
Thank God It's First 

Grade!


What are you Currently up to?

2 comments

  1. We get out on May 22nd. Are you having to make up snow days this year or is that the normal length of your school year? I like getting out early, but I don't like starting early. We usually have to go back at the beginning of August. So sometimes it feels just when your summer is getting good and going it is time for it to come to a halt. Thanks for sharing and linking up!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We normally get out in June because we start after Labor Day. We go particularly late in June this year, though, because of the two week Christmas break. That extra week will feel tough, but it's worth it to have all of July and August off!!
      Colleen :-)

      Delete

Back to Top