December Currently with a Christmas FREEBIE

It's December, wahoo!  I missed last month's Currently, so I'm psyched to be back-in-action this month.  Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade...


Listening - Christmas music is my absolute favorite!  I start listening on November 1st, because one month of those cheerful tunes just isn't enough!

Loving - There are only THREE weeks until Christmas vacation.  Seriously.  Can.  Not.  Wait!

Thinking - My apartment feels so cozy all decorated for Christmas.  There's just something about snuggling on the couch with the glow of a warm fire and the lights from the Christmas tree.

Wanting - Okay I know it's only Monday, but I'm really wanting the weekend to get here already!  I'm spending this weekend in Chicago with my nieces.  I haven't seen them since Columbus Day and it feels like FOREVER!

Needing - I need to get some Christmas shopping done, ASAP.  I plan to do some online shopping tonight... if the websites will cooperate!  Last night I fought with the Carter's website for way too long trying to score some cute clothes for my nieces.  Grr.

Giving - How about a little Christmas FREEBIE?!  I put together a book of Christmas word problems that I thought you might like!



What are you Currently up to?!

5 comments

  1. I agree with you, I need more time to Christmas Shop :)
    Wishing you a wonderful December month and Happy Holidays!
    -Lovely Nina
    http://lovelyninadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family lives in Chicago too! We were just up there for Thanksgiving and going back in a few weeks. Love Chicago but, in the winter not so much! Stay warm and enjoy your family! Thanks sooo much for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a cozy home at Christmas. But I've never had a fire! I don't even know how to build one. I was thinking earlier that this was the year to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove your freebie!! We've been practicing addition and subtraction and these word problems will be an awesome pre-break review.

    If you're needing some fillers for these next weeks, come enter my giveaway for Elf on the Shelf and The Polar Express units!
    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you could use the freebie!
    Heading over now to enter your giveaway... I LOVE all things Polar Express!
    Colleen :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top