January Currently

Happy New Year!!!  I cannot believe it's 2015 already.  With a new year comes new possibilities.  2014 brought a lot of joy into my life.  I achieved some goals I didn't think possible, spent valuable time with family and friends, and had a LOT of fun!  I'm looking forward to seeing what 2015 has to bring!

And of course, with a new month comes a new Currently from Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade...


Listening - While I realize that Christmas is over, I didn't quite watch all my favorite Christmas movies.  So I need to get them all in before we go back to work on Monday!  Surviving Christmas is and oldie but goodie.  Ahh, Ben Affleck.  Also just bought myself a BluRay player - I'm so fancy!

Loving - I have been on major relaxation mode since coming back to town.  One more glorious morning to sleep in tomorrow, wahoo!

Thinking - My Netflix has been on overdrive these past few days and I'm loving it.  Not sure what to watch next.  Hmm.  Decisions, decisions.

Wanting - I am seriously wanting some fleece-lined running pants.  Today's run was in 20-some degrees (real feel was 13 degrees, eek).  I just got some awesome jackets and top layers, but I forgot to look for better pants!  Today I wore two pairs of pants to keep warm.  That was not too comfy!  Any recommendations from runners?!

Needing - Okay I know I'm still technically on vacation, but I do need to do just a little bit of work.  I have not touched a thing during vacation.  Oh well.  There's always tomorrow!

Yes / Maybe / I Wish - YES to running personal records this year!  Last year my two big races (the 10 mile hill race and the half-marathon) I focused on just finishing.  Now I'm hungry for faster times and stronger finishes.  MAYBE to more photography.  I've been learning a lot and sharpening my skills.  I even bought some "props" for photographing the little ones.  The good thing about photography is that you can almost always find someone to practice on!  I WISH I could travel more. Don't get me wrong, I travel A LOT.  Mostly to Chicago of course.  But it's never enough.  This past week I was lucky enough to spend so much time with my family, including my adorable nieces.  I just couldn't resist sharing some pics from our time together!!

Sisters on Christmas Eve!

A moment of Christmas calm.

We visited a fire house during our vacation!

Can't.  Stop.  Touching.  The.  Tree!!!

Caught ya!

That sweet face...

And that sweet face...

No more pictures please!


Happy New Year!!!

3 comments

  1. Hi there! We could be twins. I caught up on my holiday shows today by finishing up The Year Without Santa. Love Heat Miser. I love to travel as well. 2014 saw Australia, London, California, and Maine. Your 'Loving' section could be me as well. More vacation please! See? Twins.
    Oh, except that running thing. That's all you.
    Have an amazing 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one still trying to cram in Christmas movies! I watched Home Alone 2 last night. Christmas isn't over until I go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are great. Keep doing it!!! No advice on running gear, I do not run. Netflix, I can help: Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Blacklist... my favorite Sherlock. It is a great show, smart television. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top