New Year, New Design

Notice anything different about my blog today?!

I'm so excited about my new blog design!  Megan over at A Bird in the Hand Designs did an AH-mazing job!  I absolutely love it.

A Bird in Hand Designs

(If you are reading this through your email you won't be able to see my awesome new design... so click on over to the web version!)

I chose Megan's "Build Your Blog" design option.  She made the process so easy.  It comes with a header, background, signature, grab button, and installation.  Then I was able to add on some extras!  So very affordable and it felt very customized.

After I selected my add-ons, Megan sent me templates to choose my color and design options from.  From there, she did her magic.

The process from start to finish was so quick... less than a week!

I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome and I hope you like it, too!



No comments

Back to Top