March Currently

March couldn't come soon enough.  PLEASE tell me that March will bring more mild weather to central New York.  PLEASE!!!

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently...


Listening - I can't believe I've never seen the movie G.I. Jane!  I happened upon it on Lifetime.  Demi Moore is a rockstar.  Just saying.

Loving - This winter I treated myself to a garage at my apartment building.  I couldn't have picked a better winter.  I am grateful everyday for it!  I am so spoiled... I even open the garage door from my apartment window and remote start my car so it is extra toasty when I get into it!

Thinking - In two weeks I start training for the Mountain Goat.  It's a 10 mile hill race.  I have NOT been running at all these past two months.  I have been working out hard, but just not running.  I have two weeks to "train" for my training group.  I think I'm in trouble!

Wanting - I know, I know, everyone is wanting a break from the cold.  It's just endless!  I am hopeful March will bring some more mild weather.  Right?!!

Needing - I really need to get to Wegmans.  I skipped my grocery trip today because, of course, it was snowing, and I didn't feel like going out in the cold.  Perhaps I'll go tomorrow.  Or the next day, haha.

Spring Break Plans - It's hard to think about spring break because we are just coming off of our February break!  My spring break isn't until the first week in April but I'm already excited to get back to Chicago to see my beautiful nieces!


What are you Currently up to?



5 comments

  1. I'm watching a Demi Moore film too! Ghost was on and I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your race!! A hill race sounds challenging!!

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness when she shaves her head I cry every time! Great movie, she is a rockstar! I'm sending you warm sunny thoughts from AZ. I don't know how you all do it but the garage sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...that race sounds tough! Wishing you all the best...even if you have to walk (I would probably be crawling). Your spring break plans sound amazing! I hope you rock that race and feel brave enough to go through the grocery store (especially in cold weather...that place is crazy) :)

    Have a great week!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a break from the cold, too! Here's hoping the first two days of March aren't a glimpse into a cold future here - we have an ice day today and it is frrreezing! :( Our break is in April, too, and I'm counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top