April Currently

April.  Spring Break.  A week in Chicago.  No snow here.

Could it get any better than this?!

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently!


Listening - The girls are napping and so is my sister!  I just got back from a run and I'm enjoying the silence and catching up on my blog.

Loving - Our spring break included Thursday and Friday of this week, and all next week.  It's a long one and I'm loving it!  I arrived in Chicago very early yesterday morning.  So excited to have an extra long break with my nieces!!!

Thinking - I did not pack well for this trip, despite the ginormous suitcase I have filled.  I didn't bring a mid-weight jacket or too many clothes that match the weather here.  Ugh.  Oh well.  Guess I'll have to do a little shopping...

Wanting - I am ready for some new spring clothes!  My last Stitch Fix got me started with five awesome pieces, but of course I want more bright colors to kick off the season!  I wonder if they have any good places to shop in Chicago, haha ;-)

Needing - I am desperately in need of a new Spibelt.  The one I have does not fit my iPhone 6 very well.  Wondering if I should try something different.  I've heard good things about the Flipbelt, too.  Any runners want to weigh in on this one?!  Help!

EGGS-plain Your Name - My sister was the one who came up with my blog name, Fun and Fearless in First.  We were brainstorming names and couldn't quite think of anything just right.  On my 12 hour drive home from that Chicago visit my sister texted me, "How about Fun and Fearless in First?"  It was perfect!


What are you Currently up to?!



3 comments

  1. I just got the Flipbelt for my birthday and I LOVE it! I don't have an iPhone 6 but it is very stretchy so I think it would fit!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very intrigued by the Spibelt and Flipbelt, but I am not a runner, lol. I am going to look into one of those though, maybe it will inspire me. We had spring break last week and I wish we could go back in time! I am your newest follower thanks to Farley's rule of 3. Blogging buddies are the best buddies!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog name! It's a great one. I, too, just started spring break. Yippee!!! Have fun in Chicago! I'm not too far away in Michigan and hoping for good weather this week. See you around. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top