May Currently

Yay for May!  It has FINALLY stopped snowing in central NY.  No joke, it snowed more than once in April.  So not cool.

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently...



Listening - Gettin' my country on today with this week's episode of Nashville.

Loving - I'm loving the fact that I finished my 10 mile hill race STRONG today!  It was so hot, which really caused many of us to struggle.  After all, we've been training in the cold and wind for months.  Today was an usually bright and sunny day with temps in 70's.  That might not seem hot, but when you are trudging up a ginormous hill with no wind, the heat really does a number on you!  It was a slow go for me, and my mental game really took a beating halfway through the race.  But I finished with a smile and I'm proud of myself!  Shout out to my parents and aunt and uncle for making the drive up today to see me at the finish.  So awesome to have a cheering section as you cross that finish line!


Thinking - I'm thinking a lot about my sister this afternoon.  She is very near her due date for her 3rd baby.  It's so hard to be so far away from her at a time like this.  I wish I could be there to help her and my brother-in-law with my nieces and give her some much needed R&R.  This has been a tough pregnancy.  She's almost to the end and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!

Wanting - I didn't sleep much last night before the race (shocker), so I could really use a nap right now.  Of course, it's almost dinner time so I don't think a nap will be helpful when I'm trying to go to sleep tonight!

Needing -  I am seriously in need of a bigger camera bag.  I just can't cram much more into my current bag.  Too much gear!  Time to shop...

Summer yes, hope, dream - Can you tell what's on my mind?!  LOTS of visits to Chicago.  Maybe I should just move in with my sister for the summer.  What do you think, sis?!


What are you Currently up to?



2 comments

  1. CONGRATS on finishing your race!!!! Amazing! I went to Chicago for St. Patrick's Day … it was soooooooooooo FUN!!!!!! I can ALWAYS use a nap hahahaha :) Have a good week!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your race and your new niece/nephew :)
    -Bri @ Knowledge Mobile

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top