June Currently

Yay for JUNE!  I know many of you are already enjoying your summer vacation, but in Upstate NY we will be teaching right through the last week in June.  Even though we have another month to go, I'm pretty psyched that June has arrived!

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently...



Listening - Catching up on last night's Bachelorette.  Such a guilty pleasure.  The guys are pretty funny this season.  And they finally cast a bachelorette that is smart and interesting!

Loving - I am loving weekend trips.  Memorial Day I was out in Chicago (of course) to meet my nephew!  I might be biased, but I think he is the most gorgeous baby!  And of course, I got to spend time with my beautiful nieces, too.  This weekend I'm jetting off to see them again and I simply cannot wait!!!





Wanting - It's Tuesday, which means Trivia Night for me!  My friends and I are pretty obsessed with our Tuesday trivia.  We are in the middle of a seven week tournament.  The stakes are very high.  The winners get a hoodie.  We are determined to get those sweatshirts.  I'm not really sure why... I doubt we will ever wear them anywhere but trivia night, haha!

Needing - The end of the school year is BUSY!  The to-do list is a mile long with no end in sight.  I need to get going on wrapping things up with this years bunch.

Summer Lovin - My best friend is getting married at the end of the month!  This wedding will be the perfect kick-off to summer.  I'm so excited for a great night of celebrating a wonderful couple!  And, of course, summer means more trips to Chicago.  Shocker, I know!


What are you Currently up to?


2 comments

  1. Aww...what an adorable picture of your nephew! I, too, have a new nephew that was born in March (but 12 weeks early)...thankfully, he was moved into Intermediate Care last weekend, so we finally got to hold him for the first time! There's nothing like new baby cuddles and smells to make the end of June a little more saner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nephew and nieces are adorable. Congratulations! Good luck on winning those hoodies. I love trivia myself but have never competed in a contest like that.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top