July Currently

Summer is FINALLY here!  (Though you wouldn't know it by the cold and rainy weather in Upstate NY...)  I'm so excited for July.  It's one of my favorite months!

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently...


Listening - Gotta love a little daytime TV when you are on vacation!  Kathy Lee and Hoda keep me laughing.


Loving - I thought summer vacation would NEVER get here!  I kicked off summer vacay with my best friend's wedding on Saturday.  It was quite a party!  She was a gorgeous bride and the day was just so perfect!  Now it's time to relax and enjoy this amazing time off.  


Thinking - There are so many possibilities in the summer!  I have so much more time to get things done that I've been wanting to do!  I plan to get ready for the new school year, work on many TPT products I've been thinking about forever, and work on my photography.  Did I tell you how much I love summer?!!


Wanting - My teacher bag goes everywhere with me.  So it's no wonder why I'm a little sick of the current one I have.  I'm in the market for a new one and I found this adorable bag on Etsy.  It even has a matching lunch tote... which of course I want, too.  Chevron print, naturally!
Both can be found at Ooh Baby Infinity Designs.

This bag is reversible!  Polka dot on the inside.  So cute.  Love the pocket for the water bottle.

This lunch tote looks like a great size for all my snacks, haha!  You can customize the inside polka dot part.  I think I would make mine green on the inside.


Needing - I am in need of some snuggle time with my nieces and nephew!  I haven't seen them since the first weekend in June.  We are all meeting up at home in Rochester in two weeks and I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Seriously how cute are these three?!!!


All Star - It's a well-known fact that I am an All Star at organization.  It's quite an obsession of mine. I just LOVE to organize.  Life is good when everything is put in its proper place!



What are you Currently up to?!



3 comments

  1. Your nieces and nephew are so cute! We are going to see mine in a couple of weeks. Love the tote bags. I just got one similar for the pool from Amazon although probably not as nice since it was only $20!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tote bag. I would want one, but I have too many bags. I wish we had a little more rain here. It has been unusually hot and dry just north of Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to come organize my shoes for me? I seriously need it and I'll pay someone to do it. Lol. I agree about the possibilities! The thing about summer is that my to do list never ends!! I kept saying, "Oh, I'll finish that in the summer" "I'll have time to do that in the summer", etc. but now summer is here and I can't seem to finish anything because I keep thinking of new things!! Loved reading your currently!


    Jessica
    Pride and Primary

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top