August Currently & a TPT Back to School Sale

August and a major sale!!!

Time to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade for this month's Currently...



Listening - I'm a little behind on my Netflixing, but I'm finishing up Season 3 of Orange is the New Black.  Love those crazy prison girls!

Loving - I know many of you are going back to school this week... but I still have the month off.  I would feel guilty about bragging about this, but y'all were kicking off summer in May, so you've had your fun, haha!

Thinking - I'm heading back to Chicago this week to spend time with my sister's family.  They just moved into a new house so there is much more space for fun, fun, fun!  Can't wait to get my snuggles on with my lil' nephew and my nieces.

Wanting - I want start my new book about Whole Brain Teaching!  I have dabbled in Whole Brain methods, but this year I really want to do it up right.  I can't wait to get started on this book...


Needing - I am in need of a snack and a nap... preferably in that order!

B2S RAK - Who doesn't want a few sweets to kick off the year?!  I know my sugar cravings are high when it's time to go back to school, and so are my colleagues!

What are you Currently up to?!




And in money saving news... Teachers Pay Teachers has done it again... they've gone and thrown a HUGE sale to celebrate Back to School!


Luckily for me, I don't go back until September 8th, so I still have LOTS more summer to enjoy.  But I've still got school on my mind and a very long TPT wish list!

EVERYTHING in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store is on sale.  Be sure to use the code BTS15 at checkout to receive the maximum savings!

Check out a few items you might need for the new school year...

Classroom Labels {Editable}


















Happy Shopping!


4 comments

  1. Looks like a great book! I'm with you on the nap, I just hit a wall!.. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you blog about that book! I am interested! I want a nap too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Whole Brain Teaching! It totally changed my classroom for the better. I get those challenging kids, and they totally bought in to the methods!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Chicago!!! I live just about 2 1/2 hours south!!!! Totally enjoy your month off!!! You deserve it, it will help you catch up on Netflix!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top