Almost Time... Back to School Freebie

Just a quick post to check in... it's almost back to school time for me!  I know many of you are already well into your school year, and so many schools around me started this week.

I still have some time to get ready... and I need it!  It seems as though no matter how much I cross off my to-do list, I add twice as much more.  Anyone else ever feel that way?!

Thought I'd share one of the items I recently checked off my to-do list... Picture Directions!  I am really excited about these!  I've already laminated mine and put magnets on the back.  That way after I give my students directions, I can put up the matching cards on the whiteboard.  No more "Do I need to get this checked?" or "Where do I put this when I'm done?"

This is a freebie in my Teachers Pay Teachers store so feel free to download and share away!

I'll be back next week with my classroom reveal... but for now, back to the to-do list!




No comments

Back to Top