Promoting Positive Behavior in the Classroom & the Big TPT Sale!

Have you all recovered from your turkey hangovers?! Now that Thanksgiving is behind us (or ON our behinds if we ate too much, haha!), it's time to get ready for the next holiday. And that means time to SHOP!

But before we get to the big sale, I want to share my newest creation with you! 

I LOVE teaching with Julia Cook books. If you haven't heard of her, you need to check out her website ASAP! She writes books dealing with a variety of life issues in such a kid-friendly way. Her characters are quirky and fun, and she has such a way with words. I highly recommend checking her out... and then checking out this resource that I created to use along with some of her books!





And, of course, TPT is having their annual Cyber Monday & Tuesday sale! My entire TPT Store is on sale. Be sure to use the TPT code SMILE to save up to 28% at checkout!



Here are a few of my favorites that you may want to add to your wishlist...












Happy Shopping!



No comments

Back to Top