Thankful

I am so thankful for my many blessings this Christmas season.

I have neglected this blog a lot this fall/winter. There has been a lot going on in my personal life. But I'm happy to be back and sharing some Christmas fun! I was fortunate to be with my family and spending Christmas in Chicago this year.

Christmas is always better through the eyes of little ones!



On a school note of thankfulness, I am thankful for the many donors that funded my Donors Choose project this fall. We were fortunate to get a class set of whisper phones and some awesome nonfiction books. Donors Choose is an amazing and generous organization.








1 comment

  1. Oh my! I've never seen those sound phones. I NEED them!!
    Happy New Year!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top