Classroom Reveal 2014

The first day of school is tomorrow!!!

I can't wait to meet my new class!

I THINK I'm ready.  So ready, in fact, I am now getting nervous about the fact that I am NOT nervous.  #teacherproblems

So without further ado, check out this year's classroom...
(clearly I have a problem with taking far too many pictures)



View from the front door... 


Small group meeting area...


Still happy with my computers up high with file cabinet storage underneath.  One computer is hooked up to my Smart board and the other is for teacher use.  The iPad tower sits in the middle.  LOVE my iPads!!!


My easel came from a Donors Choose project from last year...


This counter holds my Writing Workshop materials...


I just love this easy birthday board!


My classroom job chart...


I'm trying out book bins this year instead of book pouches.  Hopefully this will keep my books in better condition!  (I number a lot of items in my classroom and 4th Grade Frolics has a great free set of numbers that I use!)


My desk area...


 A neat and tidy desk is a beautiful thing!


Love my storage bins for my daily materials!


Check out that brand spankin' new carpet!  All of K-2 found these waiting in our classrooms this year.  So cool.  My "First Day Feelings" graph is ready to go tomorrow!


Front board with scheduling information, compliments, and calendar...


A few daily management materials...


My lunch choice chart - the kids simply put their magnet on their choice for the day!


Secret Star display from Cupcake for the Teacher - so excited to try this out this year!


I like to have my Word Work area set up and ready at the beginning of the year.
Can't wait to begin Daily 5 instruction!


My (empty-for-now) Focus Wall...


Still have my ribbon word wall hanging...


Can't forget my class rules...



Phew!  I'm exhausted just looking at it all again!  Time to turn in and start dreaming about the perfect first day of school, haha!

4 comments

  1. Adorable classroom! So neat and organized as well! Love the calendar pocket chart! I've only been able to find these in the ugly blue. Can you share details of yours? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My calendar is from Really Good Stuff. It's called the Space-Saver Calendar Pocket Chart. I absolutely love it!!! My calendar activities are taught using the Smart board, but I wanted to have a calendar up for reference throughout the day. This is the perfect size!
      Colleen :-)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! Thanks so much! Happy 1st day of school!!!

      Delete

Back to Top